The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Has been Extended: The central government announced to link the aadhaar card with the ration shop and now the deadline to link the above-mentioned details has been extended until June 30, 2023. The previous deadline to link the details is 31.03.2023.
The government has made this initiative to eradicate duplicate and bogus ration cards. Ration cards will be useful to buy subsidized products from Public Distribution Centres (PDC). People can able to link these cards online or offline. This last-date extension will be helpful for many peoples who have forgotten to link.
How to Link Through Offline:
- Take the original documents to the ration shop or Public Distribution Centre (PDC).
- The representative will verify the details by fingerprint authentication.
- Once the process is done, a verification SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After the successful linkage, another SMS will be sent to the mobile number.
How to Link Through Online:
- Open the official state PDS website.
- Select the option to link the aadhaar card with the active card.
- Enter the required details and submit the application.
- A verification SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number which contains OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click the submit option.