GMC Anantnag Recruitment,
Online Application forms are invited from the eligible candidates of UT J&K for engagement of Junior Staff Nurses on Academic Arrangement Basis in terms of
S.0-364 dated 27.11.2020 initially for a period of one year extendable upto
maximum of six years (yearly extension but subject to good performance and
conduct) or till the selection is made in accordance with the rules of recruitment,
governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
1) Interested candidates can apply online at the link www.gmcanantnag.net upto
20.12.2022 from the publication of this advertisement and also submit hard
copy of requisite documents in the office of undersigned at main campus of GMC, Dialgam Anantnag up to 25.12.2022 at 04.00 PM.
2) Application form once submitted successfully will not be editable. Candidates will be solely responsible for all the information submitted by them. In case of any information is found incorrect / deficient / incoherent at any stage, the application form shall be summarily rejected.
3) The consolidated remuneration under rules shall be paid on monthly basis.
4) All engagements shall be purely on contractual basis and are non-transferable.
5) The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that they
shall not claim for any permanent absorption in the department.
6) The candidates shall have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-in the shape of demand draft and
credit in to the Account of Principal, GMC Anantnag.
Official Notification: Download Here
Apply Online: http://www.gmcanantnag.net