UGC NET Answer Key 2023: The UGC-NET June 2023 examination was conducted by the National Testing Agency. This examination covered 83 subjects (the list is provided in Annexure-I) and was divided into two phases. The entire examination spanned over a period of 9 days, with a total of 18 shifts. It took place in 181 cities across the country and accommodated 6,39,069 candidates. Phase I of the examination was held from 13th June 2023 to 17th June 2023, while Phase II took place from 19th June 2023 to 22nd June 2023.
The Provisional Answer Key(s) along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses are available on the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ for candidates to challenge. The procedure for the challenge of Answer Key is as enclosed as Annexure – II.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the Answer Key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a nonrefundable processing fee. The details for Answer Key Challenge are given below:
|(Phases – I & II)
|Duration for Answer Key Challenge
|06th July 2023 to 08th July 2023 (upto 8.00 p.m.)
|Last date for Payment
|08th July 2023 (upto 11.50 p.m.)
The payment of the processing fee may be made through (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes till 8th July 2023 (upto 11.50 p.m.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other mode.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. Candidates are advised to visit NTA Official website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ for latest updates.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key(s) of UGC NET June 2023
- Please go to NTA website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and submit.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for challenge.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case you wish to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
- After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your Challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of requisite fee.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs.200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case of any difficulty, please feel free to contact on 011-40759000 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org