J&K Govt reply regarding JKSSB & Aptech Issue According to President J&K Students Association He Said That “Have taken up Matter with JK Govt on #APTECH and #JKSSB Aspirants. Reqstd for personal intervention & cancellation of APTECH Contract.
1. I’ve being told that Matter is sub-judice. Verdict of Court is yet to come. Let the Court decide. Nobody is defending them.
2. I was told that, Whatever court decision will be, that will be acceptable to us. Company was hired as per guidelines from Central and UT Govt. It has already completed the blacklisting period of 3 years.
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|
3. I was told that, they are conducting exams currently in different states including National capital New Delhi.
4. If court gives decision in their favour, We have no problem. We just want justice for all aspirants.
5. I was informed that, We will not compromise on recruitment process and we will ensure that the recruitment process is transparent and fair. Court of law will punish the company on criminal allegations.
6. On cancellation:- They have refused categorically to remove #APTECh Company & said that we will not look for any other agency to conduct these exams, we will go with APTECH and Only Court will decide on that.