Important Exam Instructions for UG 2nd semester Batch 2022 by Kashmir University
Check Below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
1. The class work is deemed to have commenced as per uniform academic calendar
notified by Director Colleges.
2. Examination for Skill Courses/Practical/Tutorials shall be conducted by concerned
college before the end of July, 2023/.
3. The appearance of the candidates in the examination shall be purely on provisional basis subject to
determination of the eligibility.
4. The candidates must carry valid Identity Cards and Admit Cards with them on each day of examination for
verification by the examination staff.
5. No Centre Change is allowed.
6. The detailed Centre Notice will be issued separately & will also be available on the University Website
www.kashmiruniversity.net & www.uok.edu.in.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the University website after Centre Notice is issued.
8. Candidates are strongly advised not to carry with them any type of communicable devices or any suspicious
item at the Examination Centre.