Important Exam Instructions for 3rd Semester Backlog Candidates Batches 16-20 By Kashmir University
Check Below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
1. All examinations for the backlog students from Batch 2016 and onwards shall be conducted according to the latest operational syllabus provided the title of the course is same
A separate question paper shall be served in case of change of title of any course/paper.
2. The detailed Centre Notice will be issued separately and will be available on the University Website www.kashmiruniversity.net, www.uok.edu.in.
3. Candidates can download their Roll Number Slips/Admit Cards from the University Website after the centre notice is issued.
4. The candidates must carry valid Identity Cards and Admit Cards with them on each day of examination for verification by the examination staff.
5. Candidates are strongly advised not to carry with them any type of communicable devices or any suspicious item at the Examination Centre.