Do you know that despite perfect preparation, memorizing each point, and crystal-clear understanding of concepts, you can lose marks if your answers aren’t well-written in board exams? Your efforts will only succeed if the board examiner likes how you have answered a question. To attain maximum marks, students must know how to write answers perfectly. Since the CBSE Boards 2023 are likely to begin from 15th February, there’s not much time left. Therefore, here are the 5 best CBSE Board answer writing tips students must learn.
5 Tips to Write Answers in CBSE Board Exams
1. Carefully Understand the Question Paper The biggest mistake a board aspirant could make is not to read the question paper carefully and right away get to write the answers. Thus, students must carefully read the complete question paper, mark whatever they are confident to attempt first, and then start. Not only would it free their mind, but it also saves them a lot of time to try the remaining questions
2. Write Direct To-The-Point Answers Students must write precise, relevant, and to-the-point answers according to the word limit described in the instructions. Writing unnecessary long answers to fill out the answer sheet will waste valuable time and may prevent students from finishing their paper on time. It may result in a penalty of deducting marks for not following instructions.
MTG’s CBSE Chapterwise Topicwise 10 Years Solved Papers provides CBSE Toppers Answers along with 10 previous years’ CBSE Boards questions to enlighten aspirants on how to correctly answer the questions to score maximum marks.
3. Make Sure to Attempt Everything A rule of the board exam is to attempt all questions. Also, there is no negative marking, so trying to answer the doubtful questions won’t harm in any way. Therefore, they must try and solve the question regardless.
4. Avoid Overwriting & Use Clear Language Before answering any question, students must take a few seconds and frame the answer in their minds to avoid cutting and overwriting. In addition, they must try to use clear language and avoid short forms and jargon. As the examiner has little time, they will appreciate the clear and easy language more than instead of figuring out tricky words. Furthermore, students must be presentable in writing the answers with good handwriting, diagrams, proper margins, underlined important headings, and students should avoid using too many colored pens.
5. Don’t Forget to Revise The most crucial tip for CBSE Board aspirants is that they must always revise their answer sheets. Thus, students must give their last 15 minutes to re-check their answer sheets for minor spelling or grammar mistakes. They must tally the question paper and answer sheet to see if they forgot any questions to attempt.
Students who are working hard and studying for board exams must ensure that their answer writing skills are up to the mark. So, if they combine their hard work with good writing skills, they can significantly improve their score in CBSE Board exams. Learn, practice, and take exams strategically to achieve high marks in CBSE Board exams. All the best.
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|