Name of the Post: Amazon Recruitment 2023 Apply for Various Seller Partner Support Associate
Post Date: 30-01-2023
Total Vacancy: Various
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Amazon is hiring (Private Job Update) for Various seller partner support associate (work from home) posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (28-02-2023).
Further information about the Amazon recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Post Name||Seller Partner Support Associate|
|No. of Posts||Various|
Amazon Recruitment 2023: Full Notification
All candidates must apply on or before (28-02-2023).
There will be no application fee for any candidate.
For SPS associate (Work From Home) post, the payable salary will be Rs 28,500 – 32,400 per month approximately as per 3.8 Lakh CTC.
For Amazon recruitment, the candidate will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and virtual or field interview. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email id.
Responsibilities of SPS Associate (Work From Home):
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem-solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment 2023
The educational qualification details for this post is mentioned below.
- Seller Partner Support Associate (Work From Home) – a graduate degree in any discipline.
For this recruitment, candidate’s age must be at least 18 years. There is no upper age limit mentioned for this recruitment.
Knowledge/Skills and Additional Information Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
Amazon Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF VACANCIES||PAY SCALE|
|Seller Partner Support Associate||Various||Rs 28,500 – 32,400 per month|
Amazon Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
All legible and interested candidates have to apply online from the official website or from the given link below.
Candidates have to register themselves online. Candidates have to apply via online mode only. Applications sent via offline mode will be summarily rejected for sure.