Online applications are invited from Indian nationals to fill up the following Group ‘C’ vacancies through Direct Recruitment:
1. Online Application Form needs to be filled online on website https://ndacivrect.gov.in. Last date for submission is 21 days from publication in ‘Employment News’.
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|
2. Only online application will be accepted. Candidate to take a print-out of the Application Form for future reference. Candidates NOT TO SEND any application printouts/ certificates/ copies to NDA by post.
3. Candidates must carefully read all the instructions, available on website https://ndacivrect.gov.in.
4. To avoid last minute rush, candidates advised to submit online application much before closing date, on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last few days/hours.
5. NDA does not accept any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their online application on account of aforesaid be any other reason(s).
6. Correct details be filled in the online application failing which candidature be treated as null and void at any stage of recruitment. Onus is on the candidate to prove that all information provided by him/ her in the online application is true.
7. Mere submission of online application(s) does not entitle candidates to be called for selection test. The number of candidates will be restricted for the selection test based on the marks obtained in the prescribed minimum educational qualification for the post(s), the number of which may be tentatively up to 10 times or more than the number of posts in each category for written test and upto four times or more for skill test based on written test marks. Decision of appointing authority will be final.
8. Candidates are advised to follow all COVID related guidelines issued by the Central/ State government.
9. Selected candidates for selection tests must be double vaccinated and without vaccinated certificate will not be permitted.
10. Appointing authority reserves the right not to fill up any or all the post(s), if it so desires. The recruitment process can be stopped at any stage without assigning any reason.
Download Official Notification CLICK HERE