New Qualification For Sarpanch In J&KNew Qualification For Sarpanch In J&K
New Qualification For Sarpanch In J&K
In this regard, your kind attention is invited towards the Section 6 of the J&K
Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 under Section 6 u 2022 which provides that:
i) Any person(s) who wishes to file his/her nomination paper for Panch or Sarpanch of
a Panchayat Halqa, should meet the below mentioned requirements:
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|
- He/she should be a pemanent resident of the Jammu & Kashmir.
- His/her name should be entered in the Panchayat Electoral Roll of such
3 He/she should be of the age of twenty-five years or above.
4.He/she should be 12th Passed or above.
5.He/she should not be of un-sound mind, and stand so declared by a competent
- He/she should have not been adjudged insolvent by a competent court.
- He/she should not be a salaried servant of a Govemment or a local body or a
- He/she should have not been dismissed from the Government Service or a local body.
9.He/she should not be a Lambardar or Village Chowkidar.
10.He/she should not have been convicted of and sentenced for an offence
punishable with imprisonment for not less than two years, unless a period of
three years, or such less period as the Govenment may allow in any particular
case, has elapsed since his release.
- He/she should fill a proforma for furnishing information under section 60 of
Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 as Appendix-M5.
- He/she should fill the nomination fom accompanied with an affidavit as