Kashmir University Guess Paper BG 1st Semester
Paper Pattern (Questions)
8 Questions (Short ) | 4 Questions ( Medium ) | 2 Questions
Long Answe Type Questions
1. How vital a role does nature play in the poem ? Does frost use nature to add to the conflict the traveler faces?
2. Discuss the Theme of “ Poem “ The road not Taken”
3. How vital a role does nature play in the Poem ? Does Frost use nature to add to the conflict the traveler faces?
4. What do the two roads symbolize ? Based on your interpretation ?
5. Bring out the indianness of the poem by referring to particular words and images used by the poet.
6. How does the poet transform the ordinary event of a women being stung by a scorpion into a subject for poetry.
7. How does Mulk Raj Anand Bring out the rural flavor through this story ?
8. Themes of the Stories ( The Lost Child & The loaded Dog)
9. What things does the child desire in the fair
10. Describe The Trio’s Dog
11. How did the bomb’s explosion affect the animals in the story
12. Homophones & Homonyms of some of ( Words).
13. Check Spelling of Some Words
14. Fill in the Blanks ( Language in Use) Phrasal Verb, Homophones, Homonyms.
Short Answer Type Questions
1. Homonyms of some Words
2. Homophones of some Words
3. Phrasal Verb
4. One Word Substitution, ( Life History written by someone else = Biography)
5. How does the poet come
7. The Poem “ The Road Not Taken” is Written by ?
8. What happened when Tommy went into the bar?