Father, Daughter Die As Electric Scooter Check How

Father, Daughter Die As Electric Scooter Check How An electric scooter explosion killed a father and a daughter in an  explosion in Vellore on Saturday. The explosion took place while the duo was charging the scooter battery at their home.

According to the reports, the deceased people were identified as Durai Varma, who was a 49-year-old photographer and his daughter Mohana Preeti, a student of Tiruvannamalai Government school.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

It started when Durai Varma purchased an electric scooter in Tiruvannamalai two days ago and was using the scooter. On Friday, as the battery was discharged, he tried to charge the scooter at his home along with daughter Mohana Preeti.

After charging the scooter battery for a while, the duo came to see the scooter again. But, the battery in the scooter exploded suddenly and the fire from the scooter immediately spread to two other vehicles. The duo were standing nearby and tried to escape the fire by running into their home. They then locked themselves in the bathroom to escape the fire. But, the fire spread across the home and within a few minutes both of them died due to asphyxiation.

The neighbours rushed to put out the fire but it was uncontrollable, so they called the Fire and Rescue Department for assistance. The personnel reached the spot quickly and put out the fire. They recovered the bodies of the father and daughter and sent them to Tiruvannamalai Government Hospital for autopsy.

The police suspect that the battery explosion might have likely happened due to overcharging.

Hello Friends, My Name Is Zahid Ahmad Bhat Professional Content Writer That Verifies Every Content Before Uploading With Full Transparency . I Have 7 Year Experience In The Field Of Uploading Notifications About Govt & Private Jobs And Other Notifications And Important Updates

Leave a Comment