JKBOPEE Counselling Notice for Admission to 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses
Conduct of Physical Counselling for Admission to 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM, ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharmacy Courses-2023.
i) Notification No. 024 – BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.04.2023
ii) Notice No. 006-BOPEE of 2023 dated 28.04.2023.
iii) Notice No. 009-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.05.2023
iv) Notice No. 014-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.06.2023.
v) Notice No. 018-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.06.2023.
vi) Letter No. SC/491-10th B.Sc Nursing /4167/2494 dated 26.07.2023.
vii) Notification No. 080-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.09.2023.
Notification No. 089-BOPEE of 2023
We hereby notify all eligible candidates listed in the Provisional Rank-wise Merit List attached as Annexure-A to this notice that the Board will conduct physical counselling for admission to 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM, ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharmacy Courses-2023 in Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh. This counselling will take place simultaneously at BOPEE offices in Jammu/Srinagar seats according to the following schedule:
1. Eligible candidates must report to the BOPEE offices in Jammu/Srinagar for Registration/Attendance and other formalities between 8:30 am to 10:00 a.m. Rank-wise on the specified counselling dates as mentioned above.
2. Candidates are advised to bring their Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority and other relevant documents/certificates as applicable to be presented during counselling.
3. Seat allotment (Discipline/Institution) will be done in accordance with S.O. 127 Dated 20.04.2020 to eligible candidates where applicable.
4. Candidates who miss their counselling on a designated day will be allowed to participate on the next day, provided they do not claim a seat already allotted to a candidate next in merit who participated in the physical counselling earlier when the seat was available.
5. The candidature of candidates listed in Annexure-B to this notice has been rejected as they failed to submit their class 12th marks card within the prescribed time limit, as notified by the Board in Notification No. 080-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.09.2023.
6. Candidates who failed to submit their deficient Category Certificate within the prescribed time limit have been considered under Open Merit, if otherwise eligible in that category.
7. Any candidate unable to attend physical counselling due to a valid reason can authorize a family member through an Authority Letter (on prescribed format) to participate on their behalf at BOPEE offices in Jammu/Srinagar on the designated counselling date as per their Rank.