CBSE Class 10th Science Sample Question Paper: For Academic Session 2023-24, Download Pdf
CBSE Class 10th Science SQP: The CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Question Paper 2023-24 for the academic year 2023-24 has been published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023-24 can now be viewed at CBSE official website. Class 10 Sample Paper 2023-24 for all subjects has been published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Students can download the Pdf and go through the SQP to know the changes in curriculum and make preparation strategies for this academic year.
Along with the CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023-24, the CBSE also publishes the Marking Scheme. With the help of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023-24, students can get a clear idea of the board exam format, question types, answer options, and other features.
Science Sample Paper 2023-24: Pattern
The CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023-24 follows the same question pattern as the standard 10th Science Question Paper. The Science Sample Paper 2023-24 consists of 80 marks, and the duration is 3 hours.
- The CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023-24 consists of 39 questions divided into five parts.
- Section A contains 20 objective-type questions, each having one mark.
- Section B comprises six Very Short questions having two marks each. These questions should be answered in between 30 and 50 words.
- Section C includes seven Short Answer type questions. These questions should be answered in between 50 and 80 words.
- Section D contains three Long Answer questions with 05 marks each.
CBSE Class 10th Science SQPs 2023-24: How to Download
Check the steps below to download Class 10th Science SQPs 2023-24
Step 1: Visit CBSE official website.
Step 2: Then go to the “Sample Question Papers” section
Step 3: Click the link “SQP 2023 – 2024”
Step 4: Choose the class 10 option.
Step 5: The list of CBSE subject-wise SQPs of class 10th will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Click the SQP link for the science subject, and a Pdf of SQP will open.