Kashmir University 4th Semester Sociolgy study material at End
Sociology is the scientific study of human society and social behavior. It seeks to understand how societies are organized, how individuals and groups interact within those societies, and how social institutions and systems influence people’s lives.
- Social structure: the patterns of relationships and social arrangements within a society
- Social inequality: the unequal distribution of resources, opportunities, and power among different groups in a society
- Social institutions: the organized systems and structures that shape social behavior, such as government, religion, education, and family
- Culture: the shared beliefs, values, and practices of a society
- Social change: how societies evolve and adapt over time, and the factors that drive those changes
We are Generating Safe Download Link For You Please Wait Seconds Mentioned Below
Sociologists use a range of research methods to study these areas, including surveys, interviews, ethnographic observation, and statistical analysis. Through their research, sociologists aim to generate new knowledge about human society and to inform public policy and social action.