Join Indian RAW: Eligibility, Different Posts in RAW, Training, Salary @ PMO
The Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) is India’s external intelligence agency responsible for collecting and analyzing information about foreign governments, organizations, and individuals. RAW is considered one of the most elite intelligence agencies in the world, and joining it is a dream for many young Indians who aspire to serve their country.
In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, different posts in RAW, training, and salary for those who are interested in joining the agency.
Google Hiring for Trainee Posts No Exam Only Interview: Apply Now
Join Indian RAW: Eligibility
To join RAW, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Citizenship: You must be an Indian citizen.
- Age: You must be between 22 to 35 years old.
- Educational Qualifications: You must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Physical Fitness: You must meet the minimum physical standards set by the agency.
- Background Check: You must pass a thorough background check, which includes a criminal record check, credit check, and drug test.
Different Posts in RAW
RAW has several different posts, and each post requires different qualifications and experience. Some of the posts are:
- Intelligence Officer: Intelligence officers are responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating information related to national security. They must have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Technical Officer: Technical officers are responsible for using advanced technology to collect and analyze intelligence data. They must have a background in computer science, electronics, or telecommunications.
- Cybersecurity Officer: Cybersecurity officers are responsible for protecting the agency’s computer systems from cyber threats. They must have a background in computer science or cybersecurity.
- Language Expert: Language experts are responsible for interpreting and translating intelligence data. They must be fluent in at least one foreign language and have a strong background in linguistics.
RAW provides rigorous training to its officers to prepare them for their roles. The training program includes classroom training, field training, and practical exercises. The duration of the training program varies depending on the post, but it generally lasts between six months to a year.
RAW officers receive an attractive salary and several benefits. The salary of RAW officers depends on their post and experience. However, the starting salary for most posts is around Rs. 56,100 per month. In addition to the salary, RAW officers receive several benefits, including healthcare, insurance, and retirement benefits.
Q. Can women apply for RAW?
A. Yes, women can apply for RAW.
Q. What is the selection process for RAW?
A. The selection process for RAW includes a written examination, a personal interview, and a medical examination.
Q. Is it difficult to get into RAW?
A. Yes, it is difficult to get into RAW. The agency only recruits the best and the brightest, and the selection process is rigorous.
Joining the Indian Research and Analysis Wing is a dream for many young Indians who aspire to serve their country. However, it is not an easy task, and only the best and the brightest are selected for the agency. In this article, we have discussed the eligibility criteria, different posts in RAW, training, and salary for those who are interested in joining the agency. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a passion for serving your country, then RAW may be the right career choice for you.