Name of the Post: NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 193 Nurses and other posts from 8 Feb; Check steps to apply here
Post Date: 04-02-2023
Total Vacancy: 93
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has notified vacancies for 193 Nurses and other posts. The application process will commence on February 8 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is February 28.
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Nurse, Technician|
|No. of Posts||193|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Full Notification
- Application Starts on Feb 8 2023.
- Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form till 28th February 2023.
Candidates should have 12th class, Diploma/ B.Sc, GNM, and Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
For Nurse-A (Male/ Female), Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B), Pharmacist/B, Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician (Mechanic), X-Ray Technician/C, Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician postpay Rs. 25500-44900/-
For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates application fee Rs. Nil
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Nurse A (Male/Female): 26 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): 03 Posts
- Pharmacist/B: 04 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/Dental Technician (Mechanist): 01 Posts
- X-Ray Technician (Technician C): 01 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TN) (cat-II): 158 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
- Visit the official website at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the apply link
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit and take printouts for future reference.
Once the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 process will we started, we will provide the direct link for the application form.