Income Tax Recruitment Notification 2023: Apply for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS.
Income Tax issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff.
The vacancies are available in the Income Tax Department of Tamil Nadu and the Puducherry region.
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Join Our Telegram||JOIN Here|
A meritorious sportsperson can apply online on the official website at tnincometax.gov.in.
The last date for submitting an application is 06 February 2023.
Last date of application submission – 06 February 2023
Income Tax Recruitment Salary
Income Tax Inspector – Rs.9300-34800
Tax Assistant – Rs.5200-20200
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Income Tax Inspector – Degree from a recognized university
Tax Assistant – Degree from a recognized university. Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour
Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized university. A state or the country in a national or international competition in any of the games/sports
- Income Tax Inspector – 18 to 30 years
- Tax Assistant/MTS -18 to 27 years
Appointments will be made of a sportsperson who has representated: –
- A State or the country in a national or international competition in any of games/sports
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports; or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
- Go to www.tnincometax.gov.in/sportsquota/application2022.php
- Click on ‘SPORTS QUOTA APPLICATION FORM’
- A new page will be opened where you are required to enter your details
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take a print out of the application form
Income Tax Online Application Link – Apply Here