Notification for Engagement of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2022-23 in Airports Authority of India, Eastern Region
Last date of application: 04.12.2022 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying)
B. Educational Qualification:
1. Graduate & Diploma: Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
2. ITI Trade: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutes recognized by AICTE, GOI.
1. Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments. The allocated airport/station/unit will be final; no change in place of training will be done.
2. As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their
apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
. As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had apprenticeship training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
D. Eligibility Criteria:
1. Only Indian Nationals under the Eastern Region are eligible.
2. Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
3. Age limit: Maximum Age is 26 years as on 31.08.2022.
Download Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE