PNB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the board
|Punjab National Bank|
Name of the Post
|Chief Defence Banking Advisor, Senior Defence Banking Advisor, Defence Banking Advisor|
|Number of vacancy||
Last date to apply
- Chief Defence Banking Advisor – 01
- Senior Defence Banking Advisors – 02
- Defence Banking Advisors – 09
PNB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- The eligibility criteria of the officers for filling up the post of Chief Defence Banking Advisor is superannuation with the rank of Major General in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy.
- The eligibility criteria of the officers for filling up the post of Senior Defence Banking Advisor is superannuation with the rank of Colonel in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Air Force/ Indian Navy.
- Senior Defence Banking Advisor and Defence Banking Advisor would be supporting officer to Chief Defence Banking Advisor. All these Advisors shall be reporting to the Chief General Manager, PNB, HO: Customer Acquisition Division.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Chief Defence Banking Advisor: The fixed compensation package per annum will be Rs.16.8 lacs. Vehicle and driver facility will be provided to the Chief Defence Banking Advisor (Major General or equivalent ).
- Senior Defence Banking Advisor: The fixed compensation package per annum will be Rs.14.4lacs.
- Defence Banking Advisor: The fixed compensation package per annum will be Rs.13.2 lacs.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Short listing for interview will be strictly based on the profile giving due weightage to specialized qualification, experience in industry, awards and recognition during professional career.
- Valid applications will be short listed by the Committee of Executives and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. The officers retiring shortly from defence services may also be shortlisted.
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should have a valid mail id which should be kept alive during the currency of this recruitment, to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The last date for receipt of application with Bio-data at ours (through REGISTERED/SPEED POST only) is 30.03.2021 till close of working hours, at the following address:
The General Manager
Punjab National Bank Head Office
Human Resource Management Division,
First Floor, Plot No. 4, Sector 10,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
What is the last date to apply for PNB Recruitment 2021?
30.03.2021 is the last date to apply for PNB Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 12 Vacancies offered for PNB Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and applying procedure also available on this page.