UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
In continuation to this office notification of even No, dated 23-02-2021, all Heads/Directors/Coordinators of the main and satellite campuses are hereby informed that pursuant to recommendation of the committee held on 17-03-2021, the Vice-Chancellor has been pleased to authorize the following:
1. The 1st semester classes shall open physically/off-line mode from 22nd March, 2021 and the examination of all courses including OE/GE thereof shall also be conducted physically/off-line mode.
2. The teaching departments where the number of students in a class exceeds more than 30 (thirty) shall conduct the classes in a dual mode (offline/online) on weekly basis to ensure safety of students and faculty by strictly observing COVID-19 SOP guidelines / directions.
3. The 3rd semester students (2019 batch) will continue the online classes. However, they shall attend the 4th semester classes in offline mode as and when they shall complete the online examination of 3rd semester.
4. All other examinations already started either in off-line or online mode shall remain unaffected.
5. Notified COVID-19 Standard Operation Procedures SOPs / guidelines issued by the Government shall be followed in letter & sprit by all concerned.